As of yesterday afternoon, we were told that all reefer people would be moving up to Anaconda. They said this would happen in the next 24 to 48 hours. We will be transferred to flatbeds for a while till reefers gets started back up in a few months. I am in the process of trying to get myself transferred to TDC here in Kuwait running sustainer missions to Cedar 2 instead of having to move north. I should know something tonight. If I have to move north, I will be limited on communications. They do have Internet and phones for us to use up there, but you have to wait in line. The living conditions up there are not bad. They are really getting things set up good up there. I just would rather stay here till I have my R&R in 21 days. Also, if I am going to try to stay overseas for 3 to 5 years, I am going to have to get out of a truck. Not all of KBR’s projects need truck drivers. I am hoping that if I can get them to keep me here I can work my way into another job. But that is the future. For now I am packing to move just in case I have to go and can’t stay here. Everyone cross their fingers and lets hope they like me enough to keep me here. Ya’ll take care and I will let everyone know what they say later.

Written by WhiteRose

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *